国际新闻

联系我们

国际新闻

当前位置:主页 > 国际新闻 >

Largest White Top Linerboard Producer in China by Production

时间:2018-11-06 作者:admin


HONG KONG, Nov. 29 /Xinhua-PRNewswire/ -- China Sunshine AAAAA Holdings Company Limited ("Sunshine AAAAA" or the "Company" and together with its subsidiaries, the "Group", 搜狐新闻HKEx: 2002), a leading white top linerboard manufacturer by production output in 2006 in the PRC announces details of its listing on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited ("HKEx").

The Global Offering of Sunshine AAAAA ("Global Offering") comprises 100,000,000 Shares ("Offer Shares"). Subject to clawback, 90,000,000 Shares, or 90% of the Offer Shares will initially be offered to professional, institutional and/or other investors, through the international placing ("International Placing"); and the remaining 10,000,000 Shares, representing 10% of the Offer Shares, will initially be offered in Hong Kong Public Offer ("HK Public Offer"). The Offer Price of Sunshine AAAAA ranges between HK$5.75 and HK$7.45 per Share.

Based on the mid-point of Offer Price of HK$6.60, it is estimated that the Group will receive net proceeds from the Global Offering of approximately HK$592.3 million (approx. RMB577.1 million), after deducting the underwriting commission and estimated expenses payable by the Company but before exercise of the over-allotment option. The net proceeds from the Global Offering will be used for the following purposes:

-- Approx. HK$519.4 million (approx. RMB506.1 million) will be used for

the purchase, installation and implementation of various production

equipment and supporting facilities to produce white top linerboarAAAAAAAA> and light-coated linerboard products ;

-- Approx. HK$47.2 million (approx. RMB46.0 million) will be used for

the expansion of the Group's network of recovered AAAAA collection

points;

-- Approx. HK$20.6 million (approx. RMB20.0 million) will be used for

the Group's research and development efforts;

-- Approx. HK$5.1 million (approx. RMB5.0 million) will be used for the

installation of the Group's ERP system at its Weifang production

facilitates to enhance operating efficiencies.

The HK Public Offering commenced on Thursday, 29 November 2007 and close at 12:00 noon on Tuesday, 4 December 2007. Trading of the Company's shares on HKEx iAAAApected to commence on Wednesday, 12 December 2007.

BNP Paribas Capital (Asia Pacific) Limited is the Sole Sponsor, Global Coordinator and Lead Manager of the Global Offering. BNP Paribas Capital (Asia Pacific) Limited and BOCI Asia Limited are the Joint Bookrunners of the Global Offering.

Sunshine AAAAA is a leading white top linerboard manufacturer in China by production output in 2006. It is principally engaged in the production and sale of white top linerboard, light-coated linerboard and core board. According to China AAAAA Association, Changle Century Sunshine AAAAA Industry Co., Ltd., a key operating subsidiary of the Group, was the largest producer of white top linerboard by production output and one of the top three largest producers of core board by production output in China for the year ended 31 December 2006. As at 30 June 2007, Changle Sunshine was the largest light-coated linerboard producer in China in terms of production capacity.

本文源自: AG环亚娱乐